Following responses have been received for the consultation.
- Mitsubishi Materials Coprporation's response
- EGARA response on Lead in batteries
- European Aluminium's response
- Response of ACEA, CLEPA, JAMA, KAMA et al. on the exemption 2c(i)
- Response of ACEA, CLEPA, JAMA, KAMA et al. on the exemption 3
- Response of ACEA, CLEPA, JAMA, KAMA et al. on the exemption 5(b)(i)
- Bosch's response
Please reply to the following consultation questionnaire(s) and send us latest by the 8th of December 2020.
- Exemption 2c
- Exemption 3
- Exemption 5
In order to stay updated with the project progress,
please fill your details in this form and send it
With strict adherence to the GDPR rules of the EU, the personal data provided by you will be used exclusively for the stakeholder consultation in this project, i.e. for receiving updates or for communication regarding your comments. Your information will not be used for any other purpose nor will we disclose, sell or pass on your personal information to third parties.
You can contact us at any time to delete the personal information you have provided from the project database.